In 2018, 63 percent of businesses employed some type of video marketing. Eighty-two percent of those viewed video marketing as an important part of their overall marketing strategy. Today, 86 percent of businesses use video as a marketing tool while 92 percent of those consider it an important part of their business. Clearly, video marketing is growing and becoming an important part of enterprise business marketing.
Explainer videos are the most popular type of video used in marketing, but it’s not the only type or even the most effective. Social media videos and enterprise ready informational media is also quite prevalent.
Video marketing is popular because businesses can use it in a variety of marketing ways. DreamGrow lists several reasons businesses use video for marketing including:
- A product video on your landing page can boost sales by 80 percent.
- 74 percent of website visitors who watch an explainer video go on to buy the product or service.
- According to 83 percent of businesses that use video, video marketing provides a return on investment
- 57 percent of consumers say videos give them more confidence to buy online and builds trust with brands.
- Websites with video embeds are 53 percent more likely to show up on Google.
- 90 percent of consumers watch videos on their phones, which makes mobile marketing very effective. In fact, mobile video views increase 100 percent every year, based on data from YouTube.
- 98 percent of consumers watch explainer videos to learn more about products and services.
- 45 percent of businesses that use video marketing have an explainer video on their home page and 83 percent of those say it is effective.
- 68 percent of consumers prefer to watch an explainer video to solve a problem related to a product. Even lazy buyers prefer video.
- 76 percent of consumers say they’d share a branded explainer video with their friends if it was entertaining.
- The click-through rate for video ads is 1.84 percent, the highest among digital ad formats.
- The completion rate for a 15-second non-skippable YouTube ad is 92 percent versus 9 percent for skippable ads.
These statistics are from 2018. The results for video marketing in 2022 are likely even better.
Of course, these are all good reasons to use video for marketing, but all of them together make enterprise ready video content indispensable. That’s why Mainstay Digital aims to deliver legitimacy to the blockchain sector by providing a video content platform for enterprises to develop content libraries that educate and inspire their audiences. Keep reading to see how we’re using video content to help enterprise businesses understand blockchain technology more.
5 Ways Mainstay Digital Uses Video Content
Mainstay Digital is committed to helping enterprises modernize by gaining a better grasp of blockchain technology. We do that in several ways.
First, we aim to deliver breaking news to help enterprises understand the blockchain space and how they can utilize the technology to make their businesses more efficient within their spheres of influence. We also provide insights into the news, and commentary on the news cycle, to demonstrate why specific news stories are important and how they can impact your business. Thirdly, we offer learning opportunities for enterprises and their employees.
With each of these content initiatives, we approach the task with visual content as well as written content. Some of our videos shows provide education, while others deliver prescient insight and news on the blockchain space. Some of popular shows include:
- Macro Visions – Macro Visions offers a long form podcast series dedicated to reviewing current implementations of blockchain and web3 with market leaders.
- Mainstay Minute – Through Mainstay Minute, we aim to deliver 60-second takes on blockchain and Web3 topics of interest to mid-market businesses.
- Mindful Leadership – Mindful Leadership features industry thought leaders sharing their insights on the uses for blockchain technology.
- Business On the Block – Business On the Block is a news segment that highlights the different ways businesses use blockchain technology.
We also feature original live blockchain and cryptocurrency virtual events that can be watched in real time. And to teach your employees about blockchain and Web3 technology that will enhance your business, we’ve got a learning vertical designed just for you.
Blockchain technology is here to stay. At Mainstay Digital, we want to take you into the future with it, and videos are a major part of our content strategy.